Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend to Ruidoso, New Mexico






Bryan and I wanted to get away for the weekend, so we booked a cabin in Ruidoso and had a perfect weekend in the mountains. The sleepy town was so quiet & peaceful. There weren't too many tourist in town since the ski lift was still closed. We shopped and found a little wine bar where we sat, drank wine and played games. Then later we drove up the mountain to see the view, take pictures and go hiking. It was so pretty with the snow falling. It was soo cold! (Next time I am packing more warm stuff.) That night we went to dinner at Willmon's and it was delicious! It was very nice and romantic. If you want a nice place for dinner I recommend it. Great date night. The next day we slept in, well Bryan did and I read my book in bed, and then we ate breakfast in town. On our way back to El Paso, we stopped at a winery where they also grew pistachios. It was a great weekend to say the least. I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment