Thursday, April 1, 2010

Heading East!!!

I haven't blogged in FOREVER since Bryan took my camera and I have not been able to upload pictures.But so much has happened to us so I decided to start blogging today and I'll upload pictures tomorrow :)

On March 10, a day after my birthday, the BEST thing happend to us. A HAIL storm hit Hot Springs, Arkansas!!! So as you can guess.... we packed up our belongings in El Paso and headed East for Arkansas. The boys left first and I stayed behind to help close up our office. It was kind sad when they left, but I knew I would be going soon after them. Luckily Hampton was with me, so I wasn't too lonely.

Since the drive from El Paso to Hot Springs is about 14 hours, I decided to stop in Plano and stay with my parents for 2 nights. It was sooo good to be home. We celebrated Jeff's birthday, went shopping, and my Dad took my Mom and I to La Hacinda for dinner one night. We had a blast. I was sad to leave on Thursday, but excited to see Bryan and our new city.

When I got into town that afternoon, I was soooo excited. It was beautiful! I could not believe we were going to be living here. It was so nice to see a lake, green grass, and tall green trees everywhere. What a change from El Paso.

I am one happy camper now :)Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment